Price: 2,950,000 vnd/pax
(The price is excluding VAT)
Length: 5 km
Feature: a light & romantic trekking trip
Age: from 6 years old, novice trekker, family
Adjacent to Bao Loc City, Lam Dong Province, Dai Binh Mountain, which rises 1000 m above sea level, is 190 km away from Saigon.
Cloud Hunting in Dai Binh 1 is a light trekking trip of 5 km in length, crossing green hills covered with farms of tea and coffee. It is suitable for novice trekkers, or for whole families to improve physical fitness in a pleasant way.
A very special experience that only this Cloud Hunting journey can offer you is the vast sea of clouds surging from just beneath your feet, so close that you can touch it and have the feeling of getting lost in a fairy world. When the sun sets, you will catch a view of Bao Loc and Bao Lam with myriads of lights.
08:00: Pick up in Ho Chi Minh City for Bao Loc
11:30: You will enjoy lunch with special dishes at the house of a Chau Ma family – “Châu Mạ” is one of the five K’Ho ethnic minorities in Vietnam. Then, you should take a break and relax.
13:30: You will be given safety instructions and trekking equipment by TropiAd.
14:30: After the safety instructions, your bus will bring you to the mountain base where you will start the trekking trip. The distance between the mountain base and the UP Base Camp Bao Lam Cloudy is about 2.5 km, it takes you 60 minutes to trek to UP Base Camp.
Along the way uphill, you will be immersed in the lush green of tea and coffee farms. In February and March, coffee flowers bloom in full, covering the mountains and hills with their pure white and mesmerizing fragrance.
15:30: Reaching UP Base Camp Bao Lam Cloudy, you can relax in the fresh air of the mountains and have a hot bath here. There are well-furnished houses made of bamboo and WCs at your service.
Enjoy the sunset. From the UP Base Camp hilltop, you can see part of Bao Loc, Bao Lam city. You will also enjoy a sense of peace and separation from your normal busy life.
18:00: By the warm fire, hot and delicious dishes served by TropiAd chefs will bring you the feeling of coziness in the mountainous sense.
05:00: If you get up early enough, you can enjoy the early morning air in the mountains and catch the moment when the sun starts to emerge from the thick cloud.
Start trekking uphill to hunt for clouds. You can watch the sea of clouds from the highest hilltop, feeling some attachment to nature and a sense of lightness. If you are lucky enough, you can see some eagles flying freely in the sky.
07:00: Back to UP Base Camp, after enjoying breakfast, coffee and tea. You can join the waterfall crossing challenge to test your own limit. Don’t worry too much, as you will be provided with the necessary safety equipment.
11:00: After the waterfall crossing challenge, you will return to UP Base Camp for lunch and free activities. You may choose to play chess, read books or take a short nap
13:00: Say goodbye to UP Base Camp and start going downhill. Start going back to HCMC by bus. You can expect to reach HCMC by 20:00.
TropiAd’s commitment: For every participant, we will plant a tree.
THANK YOU FOR HAVING JOINED US IN THIS EARTH-GREENING EFFORT!
- Means of transportation for the whole trip HCMC – Bao Loc – HCMC
- Travel insurance with maximum coverage of VND 100,000,000/person
- Service personnel: tour leader, transportation porter
Day 1: lunch, BBQ
Day 2: breakfast, lunch,(excluding dinner)
Drinking water: 2l/day, coffee/tea: 1 cup for breakfast
- At UP Base Camp Bao Lam Cloudy, there are well-furnished houses made of bamboo and WCs with hot water at your service.
- High-quality professional tools and equipment: trekking stick, sun-proof gloves, shoes at the camping ground, sleeping bag for each participant, and safety equipment for crossing the waterfall.
You should prepare:
- You are advised to read the “Tour agreements” and the “Policy for Tour Cancellations” carefully and take due consideration before tour booking and making payments.
- After making the tour payment, you will receive detailed instructions for the trekking tour. A careful review of the instructions will help you prepare better for the trip and thus can avoid unnecessary embarrassing situations.
- To reduce plastic waste, you are encouraged to bring your own water bottle. TropiAd will supply you with water at the starting point and refill it at the lunch stop.
- Though an internet connection is still available in this mountain area, its quality is not stable. You are advised to arrange things in advance and inform your relatives/ close people about this so that they are not worried.
- If you need to answer nature calls before reaching UP Base Camp, you can do so by the roadside, at a hidden place far away from the water source. Please do not litter hygiene tissue paper; put it in your personal garbage disposal bag and carry it with you until the collection point.