Tour Price: 2,750,000 VND/pax
(The price is excluding VAT)
- Children 09 – 11 years old: Discount 200,000 VND
- Children 06 – 08 years old: Discount 400,000 VND
- Children 04 – 05 years old: Discount 600,000 VND
- Children aged 3 and under (sitting in the same car seat as parents): Free of charge
Guests who have joined the tour of TropiAd: 5% discount
Customers who pay 10 days in advance: 7% discount
- Group of 5 guests: Discount 5%
- Group of 10 guests: Discount 7%
*Policy does not apply cumulatively, priority is given to the highest value offer
About Our Trek
Length: 8 km
Trek difficulty level: Medium
Suitable for: New or experienced trekkers, children from 8 years old
Mount Spung, also known as Mount Dai Binh, is over 1000m high, and is located close to Bao Loc city, Lam Dong, about 190km from Saigon. At the foot of the mountain, there is the winding Da Bin river, making Dai Binh both majestic and poetic.
The trek Conquering Spung Mountain is a moderately challenging trek for beginners, with a total length of about 8km, starting from the foot of the mountain through green tea and coffee gardens, white waterfalls, and a poetic pine hill on the top of the mountain.
Coming to Conquer Mount Spung, you will have the feeling of conquering Spung mountain (also known as Dai Binh mountain). From the top of the mountain, you can enjoy panoramic view of Bao Loc city, feeling the vastness of nature and your inner strength.
Highlights of trekking tour Conquering Mount Spung
- The feeling of conquering the top
- Hunting clouds to welcome dawn
- Enjoy the sunset and night with the panoramic view
- Unique Chau Ma cuisine
- Convenient, spacious, comfortable campsite with solar water provided in toilets
08:00: The car will pick you up at HCMC to go to Bao Loc. (Please have breakfast before departure).
12:00:Arriving in Bao Loc, you will enjoy lunch with many special dishes at the house of a Chau Ma compatriot. Relax and lie back in the hammock that TropiAd has arranged for you.
13:30:You are guided on how to properly trek up and down the mountain and given safety instructions on the journey. TropiAd equips you with specialized trekking gear.
14:00:After the tour, the car will take you to the foot of the mountain and start the journey.
You will walk on narrow paths and concrete roads, passing green tea and coffee gardens. Crossing a rocky stream midway, you will continue to arrive at the beautiful UP Base Camp.
16:00:Arriving at UP Base Camp Bao Loc Panorama, you can zoom in and enjoy the poetic beauty of the whole city from the top of mountain.
TropiAd has invested in a tent floor area, covered with a roof, clean toilets, and solar hot water that is comfortable for you to use.
18:00:From the camp, you will continue to climb a slope where you can catch the moment of sunset, and then, you will enjoy the panorama of Bao Loc city at night with millions of twinkling lights.
Returning to the camp, sitting next to the kitchen fire, you will have time to enjoy BBQ and sip some strong wine, telling each other stories full of laughter.
05:00:You wake up early to welcome the dawn, the moment the first golden sunlight shines on the sea of white clouds floating and embracing the green hills. In front of you is a beautiful colorful picture of nature!
07:00:Back to UP Base Camp, you have breakfast with dishes made by TropiAd’s chef and a cup of hot coffee or tea to help you feel refreshed to start your day.
08:00:You start the journey to conquer Mount Spung. Crossing the long slope to reach the top of the mountain, you will fully feel the beauty of nature mixed with your own strength.
At the top of the mountain, reward yourself with great photos.
11:30:After the journey to conquer the top, you return to UP for lunch, relax, and breathe in the fresh air of the forest.
13:00:Starting the journey down the mountain, you will descend continuously. Note the trekking techniques shared by TropiAd for steady steps.
14:30:Car picks you up at the foot of the mountain to return to Ho Chi Minh City. The expected arrival time in Ho Chi Minh City is around 19:00.
TropiAd’s commitment: For every participant, we will plant a tree.
THANK YOU FOR HAVING JOINED US IN THIS EARTH-GREENING EFFORT!
- Means of transportation for the whole trip: HCMC- Bao Loc- HCMC
- Travel insurance with maximum coverage of VND 100,000,000/person
- Service personnel: tour leader, supporter, porter
Day 1: Lunch, BBQ
Day 2: Breakfast, Lunch
Drinking water, coffee, and tea for the whole tour.
- At UP Base Camp Bao Loc Panorama on the top hill, there are camping areas and WCs with hot water at your service.
- High-quality professional tools and equipment: trekking stick, sun-proof gloves, personal raincoat, shoes at the camping ground, and sleeping bag for each participant.
You should prepare:
- You are advised to read the “Tour agreements” and the “Policy for Tour Cancellations” carefully and take due consideration before tour booking and making payments.
- After making the tour payment, you will receive detailed instructions for the trekking tour. A careful review of the instructions will help you prepare better for the trip and thus can avoid unnecessary embarrassing situations.
- To reduce plastic waste, you are encouraged to bring your own water bottle. TropiAd will supply you with water at the starting point and refill it at the lunch stop.
- Though an internet connection is still available in this mountain area, its quality is not stable. You are advised to arrange things in advance and inform your relatives/ close people about this so that they are not worried.
- If you need to answer nature calls before reaching the camping ground, you can do so by the roadside, at a hidden place far away from the water source. Please do not litter hygiene tissue paper; put it in your personal garbage disposal bag and carry it with you until the collection point