Tour Price: 3,000,000 VND/pax
(The price is excluding VAT)
- Children 09 – 11 years old: Discount 200,000 VND
- Children 06 – 08 years old: Discount 400,000 VND
- Children 04 – 05 years old: Discount 600,000 VND
- Children aged 3 and under (sitting in the same car seat as parents): Free of charge
Guests who have joined the tour of TropiAd: 5% discount
Customers who pay 10 days in advance: 7% discount
- Group of 5 guests: Discount 5%
- Group of 10 guests: Discount 7%
*Policy does not apply cumulatively, priority is given to the highest value offer
About our trek
Length: 8 km
Trek difficulty level: Medium
Suitable for: New or experienced trekkers, children from 8 years old
Elephant Mountain is a continuous mountainous area stretching over 10km, with an altitude of about 5,905 ft (1,800m) above sea level. This mountain is shaped like a giant elephant prostrating on the ground and heading towards Da Lat city. Elephant Mountain is bordered by three districts and cities: Da Lat, Duc Trong, and Lam Ha, which belongs to Lam Dong province.
Elephant Mountain has rich vegetation with coniferous forests, broadleaf forests, mixed with wide grasslands. Hiking deep into the forest, you can see forest orchids hanging from the trunks of old trees. WalkIing along at Elephant Mountain, you can also see some small streams in the middle of the forest meeting and forming a high cascade as you descend to the foot of the mountain.
Day 1: Relax by the beauty of the primeval forest
05:00:The car will pick you up at HCMC to go to Lam Ha – Lam Dong Province
07:00: TropiAd invites you to use a hot breakfast to recharge for an exciting journey.
11:00:Arriving at UP Base Camp Lam Ha Twilight, you unpack your luggage and TropiAd invites you to have a delicious lunch and take a rest.
15:00: Taking part in funny activity which is snail catching or TropiAd will guide you to check-in the beautiful reed hill so you can get stunning photos and look forward to the beautiful sunset moment.
17:00: You enjoy afternoon tea, watch the sunset slowly go down at UP. Sunset is a can’t miss moment at UP. UP prepares cakes/jams, afternoon tea for you to sip, while watching the sun slowly hide behind the mountains, leaving extremely charming pink sunshine trails.
18:00:Sitting next to the warm fire in the restaurant area, TropiAd will wholeheartedly serve dishes with rich and round mountainous flavors.
22:00:Take a break from an exciting hike journey.
Day 2: Enjoy the beauty of Elephant Mountain (8km lenght)
06:30: You enjoy breakfast and coffee prepared by TropiAd, breathe in fresh air from the primeval forest next to UP,…
07:00:Your guide will guide you on safety principles and equip you with hiking gear before departing.
You start your hiking journey to explore the forest of Elephant Mountain from UP. You will cross the short steep hilly terrain, walk under the cool forest canopy, to the wide grass halfway up the mountain. Take a short break and continue through the forest to reach the natural stream in the middle of the forest.
Take a break by the cool stream, then follow the stream out of the forest back to UP Base Camp.
12:00: TropiAd serves lunch to recharge your energy after exploring Elephant Mountain.
13:00:You prepare your luggage and car will pick you up back to Ho Chi Minh City. The expected time to arrive in Ho Chi Minh City is 19:00.
TropiAd’s commitment: For every participant, we will plant a tree.
THANK YOU FOR HAVING JOINED US IN THIS EARTH-GREENING EFFORT!
- Full trip: HCMC – Lam Ha – HCMC by private car: 16 seats or 29 seats depending on the group
- Travel insurance with maximum payment: 100,000,000 VND/person.
- TropiAd’s people: Tour guide, supporter, service staff at the campsite
- Lưu trú lều tại UP Base Camp – Lâm Hà Twilight chuẩn 2-4 người/lều tuỳ loại lều, dép mang trong khu, nước nóng năng lượng mặt trời, xà phòng tắm gội, kem đánh răng, điện phục vụ đến 22:00, wifi.
- Stay in tents at UP Base Camp – Lam Ha Twilight standard 2-4 people/tent depending on the type of tent, slippers, solar hot water, bath soap, toothpaste, electricity served until 22:00, wifi.
- Meals are designed appropriately during the journey:
Day 1: Breakfast + 1 cup of tea/ coffee, Lunch, BBQ for dinner
Day 2: Breakfast + 1 cup of tea/ coffee, lunch
- Filtered water is enough for the tour.
- Support items in the tour: Specialized trekking poles, Sun protection sleeves, raincoats.
You should prepare:
- You are advised to read the “Tour agreements” and the “Policy for Tour Cancellations” carefully and take due consideration before tour booking and making payments.
- After making the tour payment, you will receive detailed instructions for the trekking tour. A careful review of the instructions will help you prepare better for the trip and thus can avoid unnecessary embarrassing situations.
- To reduce plastic waste, you are encouraged to bring your own water bottle. TropiAd will supply you with water at the starting point and refill it at the lunch stop.
- Though an internet connection is still available in this mountain area, its quality is not stable. You are advised to arrange things in advance and inform your relatives/ close people about this so that they are not worried.
- If you need to answer nature calls before reaching the camping ground, you can do so by the roadside, at a hidden place far away from the water source. Please do not litter hygiene tissue paper; put it in your personal garbage disposal bag and carry it with you until the collection point.