Price: 3,500,000 vnd/pax
(The price is excluding VAT 10%)
Customer have ever trekked with TropiAd before: Discount 100.000/pax
Customer make full payment before 7 days: Discount 150.000/pax
– Group of 5 PAX: Discount 85.000/pax
– Group of 7 PAX: Discount 100.000/pax
– Group of 10 PAX: Discount 150.000/pax
*Cumulative discounts are not applicable. Booking with the highest discount value is prioritized
Feature: a challenge trekking trip that requires physical strength and for experienced trekkers
Adjacent to Bao Loc City, Lam Dong Province, Dai Binh Mountain, which rises 1000m above sea level, is 190 km away from Saigon.
Night trek in B’lao is a trekking tour of medium difficulty level, with a total length of approximately 10km. It crossed hilltops, stretching from Bao Loc mountain range to that in Loc Thanh.
Joining the Night trek in B’lao tour, you will find yourself immersed in the silver moonlight among the serene mountainous scene while listening to a strange symphony concert composed with your own breaths and the buzzing of the night insects, which can’t be found anywhere else.
Night trek in B’lao tour will take you through various and diverse terrains: from tea and coffee plants, grasslands, pine hill to tropical forests full of strange vines and mushrooms. You will be astonished by the abundance of nature here.
19:00: Pick up in Ho Chi Minh City for Bao Loc
23:30: Reaching Bao Loc, TropiAd will pick you up at the mountain foot. You will receive safety instructions and trekking equipment and tools delivered by TropiAd.
24:00: Start the night trek tour of approximately 3km. You will follow a narrow concrete pathway built by the local farmers for the transport of tea and coffee after harvest. You will enjoy the scenery of the forest and mountains while feeling your lung with fresh fragrances from the flora.
01:00: Reaching UP Base Camp Bao Loc Panorama near the mountain top, you can cast a view down the city of Bao Loc which now looks glamorous in myriads of lights while enjoying a hot bowl of soup in the chilling atmosphere at the mountain top.
06:00: Welcome the sunrise on the mountain top. You can immerse yourself in the sea of white clouds cuddling the Greenhills while enjoying a delicious breakfast with hot tea and coffee.
TropiAd will share knowledge about tea planting, harvesting, and processing. You will be taught how to harvest tea leaves and then enjoy a cup of green tea selected by yourself.
10:00: Start the trekking tour at approximately 5km. You will cross the pine hills, grasslands, and a thick forest area with numerous vines and mushrooms. Here and there, there will be not beaten pathway, so you need to take extra caution for every step.
Enjoy a delicious and nutritious lunch prepared by TropiAd.
16:00: Reach UP Base Camp Bao Lam Cloudy, you can relax in the fresh air of the mountains and a hot bath here. There are well-furnished houses made of bamboo and WCs at your service.
18:00: By the warm fire, hot and delicious dishes served by TropiAd chefs will bring you the feeling of coziness in the mountain scene
05:00: If you get up early enough, you can enjoy the early morning air in the mountains and catch the moment when the sun starts to emerge from the thick cloud.
Start trekking uphill to hunt for clouds. You can watch the sea of clouds from the highest hilltop, feeling some attachment with nature and a sense of lightness. If you are lucky enough, you can see some eagles flying freely in the sky.
07:00: Back to UP Base Camp Bao Lam Cloudy, after enjoying breakfast, coffee and tea. You can join the waterfall crossing challenge to test your own limit. Don’t worry too much, as you will be provided with necessary safety equipment
11:00: After the waterfall crossing challenge, you will return to UP Base Camp for lunch and free activities. You may choose to play chess, read books, or take a short nap.
14:00: Say goodbye to UP Base Camp and start going downhill. You go back to HCM. You can expect to reach HCMC by 20:00.
TropiAd’s commitment: For every participant, we will plant a tree
THANK YOU FOR HAVING JOINED US IN THIS EARTH-GREENING EFFORT
- Means of transportation for the whole trip: HCMC- Bao Loc- HCMC
- Travel insurance with maximum coverage of VND 100,000,000/person
- Service personnel: tour leader, supporter, porter
Depart night: light meals at UP Base Camp Bao Loc Panorama
Day 1: breakfast, lunch, BBQ
Day 2: breakfast, lunch
Drinking water, tea for the whole tour.
- At UP Base Camp site, there are well-furnished houses/tent area and WCs with hot water at your service.
- High-quality professional tools and equipment: a head torch, trekking stick, sun-proof gloves, anti-slip gloves, safety equipment for crossing waterfall, slippers, sleeping bags for each participant.
You should prepare:
- You are advised to read the ‘Tour agreements’ and the ‘Policy for Tour Cancellations’ carefully and take due considerations before tour booking and making payments.
- After making tour payments, you will receive detailed instructions for the trekking tour. A careful review of the instructions will help you prepare better for the trip and thus can avoid unnecessary embarrassing situations.
- You need to bring your own water bottle or buy it from TropiAd. TropiAd will supply you with water at the starting point and refill it at the lunch stop. And from April 2020, TropiAd will no longer serve a 500ml water bottle on our journey. Thank you for joining TropiAd on the journey to reduce plastic waste.
- Though internet connection is still available in this mountain area, its quality is not stable. You are advised to arrange things in advance and inform your relatives/ close people about this so that they are not worried.
- If you need to answer nature calls before reaching UP Base Camp, you can do so by the road-side, at a hidden place far away from the water source. Please do not litter hygiene tissue paper; put it in your personal garbage disposal bag and carry it with you until the collection point.