Price: 3,800,000 vnd/pax
(The price is excluding VAT 10%)
Feature: a high challenging trip which requires physical strength
For experienced trekkers
Ta Nang – Phan Dung stretches over 3 provinces: Lam Dong – Ninh Thuan and Binh Thuan and is regarded as the most scenic trekking track in Vietnam. This land strip links the highlands with the central Coastal region. You will move through continuous long inclines at the height of 500 – 1.100 m above the sea level. This trekking track is about 35 km long with a high difficulty level as you will have to go up and down continuously.
The journey will challenge you in every step, in exchange for an overwhelming moment when your eyes meet the beauty of the mountainous scene, the immensity of the space and you find yourself immersed in the vast nature.
19:00: Leave HCMC by bus for Duc Trong – Lam Dong
01:30: Arrive at a Homestay at the Ta Hine fork section. Take a rest here to get ready for an energetic trekking tour.
06:00: Greet sunrise and enjoy breakfast. Remember to charge yourself with sufficient energy to complete a distance of 18 km on the first day of the tour. You will be given safety instructions and essential equipment for the tour.
08:00: The trekking journey starts from the entrance of the woods. Along the way, you will see green farms of the indigenous residents. Now and then, you will catch the sight of some horses and cows grazing grass on the hillsides.
13:00: After a delicious and nutritious lunch under the cooling foliages, take a rest to recharge yourself for the remaining of the journey.
14:00: Emerging from the mixed forest, after conquering a steep incline, you will be stunned by the vast scene lying in front of you, with countless undulating hills and mountains.
WELCOME TO TA NANG!
18:00: At dusk, tents will be set up on the windy hilltop. By the warm fire, you will enjoy BBQ and interesting stories about this region.
06:00: If you get up early enough, you can catch the first sunlight dropping on the hilltop while enjoying a yummy breakfast with a hot cup of aromatic coffee.
08:00: Get ready for the journey back, which is about 17 km long and a series of continuous downward slopes. You will need to apply the stepping techniques as instructed by your Tour
12:00: take your lunch on the bank of a stream. You can watch the fish swimming and soak your feet in the crystal clear cold water.
15:30: Approaching the exit of the woods, you will be carried out of the woods before the sun fully sets.
16:00: At the entrance of the woods, you will be taken to Co Thach beach for sea-bathing, personal hygiene, and dinner.
20:00: Start going back to HCMC. The estimated arrival time is 02:00 – 03:00 am.
TropiAd’s commitment: For every participant, we will plant a tree.
THANK YOU FOR HAVING JOINED US IN THIS EARTH GREENING EFFORT!
Customer have ever trekked with TropiAd before: Discount 100.00/pax
Customer make full payment before 7 days: Discount 150.000/pax
– Group of 5 PAX: Discount 85.000/pax
– Group of 7 PAX: Discount 100.000/pax
– Group of 10 PAX: Discount 150.000/pax
*Cumulative discounts are not applicable. Booking with the highest discount value is prioritized
- Means of transportation for the whole trip: HCMC- Ta Năng- Phan Dung- HCMC
- 1 night at the homestay before trekking
- Travel insurance with maximum coverage of VND 100,000,000/person
- Service personnel: tour leader, porter, supporter
- Water for washing at the camping area: 5l/pax
Day 1: breakfast, lunch, BBQ
Day 2: breakfast, lunch, dinner (seafood at Co Thach beach)
Drinking water: 3l/day, coffee/tea: 1 cup at breakfast
- At the top hill in the forest, there are a camping area and mobile WC/ WC service.
- High-quality professional tools and equipment: trekking stick, sun-proof gloves, food container, personal garbage bag, sleeping bag for each participant.
You should prepare:
- You are advised to read the ‘tour agreements’ and the ‘Policy for Tour Cancellations’ carefully and take due considerations before tour booking and making payments.
- After making tour payment, you will receive detailed instructions for the trekking tour. A careful review of the instructions will help you prepare better for the trip and thus can avoid unnecessary embarrassing situations.
- To reduce plastic waste, you are encouraged to bring your own water bottle. TropiAd will supply you with water at the starting point and refill it at the lunch stop.
- Cause the internet connection is not available in this mountain area, you are advised to arrange things in advance and inform your relatives/ close people about this so that they are not worried. If you need to answer nature’s call before reaching the camping ground, you can do so in the jungle, at a private place far away from the water source and avoid littering paper tissue behind. Instead, please put it in the personal garbage disposal bag provided by TropiAd and dump it at the camping site.